Hi everyone, I hope the wedding planning is going well. Such an exciting time! I have some some lovely bits and pieces that I used for my own wedding that I'm finally going to part with! :o0 I'm selling the whole lot as a bundle for €150 and I'm based in the Cavan area. I'm also willing to sell items separately. I have pictures of everything but I'm having trouble uploading them with this post. If anyone is interested in the items I can send the pictures on to you. They can also be viewed through this link https://www.donedeal.ie/weddingvenues-f ... s/19324223 4x large white lanterns with large candle inside (with or without pink flower surround). 10 x small white lanterns. 2x Mr & Mrs plaques. 2x white wicker hearts (used for back of bride and groom chairs in church). 1x gold Mr & Mrs sign (used for cake table). 1x dropbox guest book with wooden hearts. 1x LED light up 'Love' sign. 3x small heart-shaped chalkboards with chalk. 2x large white wicker hearts with chalkboard inside. 1x gold'love' cake topper. Selection of wedding signs.