Wedding knights band any reviews? h

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Carriedaway Posts: 1863
Has anyone seen wedding knights perform recently? Thinking of booking them but havent seen them perform
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:1qv6tt5w]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;53;0/st/20120906/e/Our+Wedding/dt/5/k/bdbf/event.png[/img:1qv6tt5w] [/url]
featherslucey Posts: 23
Hi all, Interested to see how people found this band to deal with? They sound great on the Internet but so far our dealings with the band haven't been great at all - the contact person seems quite rude and not very helpful.. if this is the first impressions it could potentially be a nightmare dealing with him the day of the wedding!! Any thoughts guys??
kariega Posts: 112
I emailed them & when I told them that they were out of my price range as they were charging me €100 per man to travel. Why they all needed to drive a seperate Jeep down was beyond me, so this was adding €500 on top of what they were charging. Jason(lead guy) also told me that "If you are stuck on a budget I would go with a local pub band who maybe use backing tracks?" We actually got a band for less than what they were charging plus disco included & they also have to travel & are not charging us any extra for this. My first impression were not great - This guy seems to have some high & mighty opinion of himself & the band.
featherslucey Posts: 23
Ha ok thanks bridein2012 its not just me then!!!! Ya agree,I was told I don't need to go see them live as we have the internet these days... Hmmm sounds dodgy!!! For anyone out there looking though I would highly recommend Mick from Goodfellas, he is the nicest person I have dealt with yet.. Amazing what great customer service can do!!!
Just wanted to update and say we had the wedding knights perform for our wedding and they were absolutely brilliant. we never saw them play before hand so i was a bit worried but i needn't have worried at all , they had the dance floor full all night and Jason is actually really nice in person, we had a good bit of craic with him. I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend them to anyone
aaisling Posts: 1
We booked Wedding Knights for our wedding that took place this month. We had not seen or heard them preform, but had only viewed their videos on the net. We thoroughly enjoyed their music. I loved that they were able to perform some swing and lots of contemporary music. Jason and his musicians are great performers and it’s obvious they have loads of experience filling the dance floor. Our guests danced long into the night. Thank you Wedding Knights for a great night’s dancing :o)ll