Menu

Wedding outfit Dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hellsangel Posts: 22
hi, One of my friends is coming up from the country at the wkd to go shopping. She is looking for a dress to wear to a family wedding .Where would be the best place to bring her in Dublin apart from the main shops ie coast. She is looking for something orginal. Thanks.
Mrsd Posts: 111
I am heading to Dublin Sat too for a few outfits to have to wear the week of the wedding to family diners and the rehersal. I also need to get some accessories (bag, hair band etc) and just other nice stuff for me to treat myself :D So any advice girls would be very much apprecitated.
terribride Posts: 627
Hmmm Dublin city centre.... I'd say head to the grafton street area Fran and Jane, it's at the back of powerscourt townhouse Chica ( I think thats what its called) in the Westbury Mall Monsoon and accessorize for the accessories (grafton street) wicklow street is crammed with shoe shops there's a boutique on south King street at the side of stephens green shopping centre ( sorry I've forgotten the name) rococco Westbury Mall Brown Thomas (expensive) Grafton street can't think of anywhere else, that's not a multiple. Happy shopping!!
mad woman Posts: 22106
i got a lovely dress in debenhams for a wedding a couple of weeks ago... its this one but in a dusky pink [img:iu5xc1pu]http://www.debenhams.com/media/images/products/JV/Browse/23_March_06/Detail/0603_PK2546B_det_6bf1b.jpg[/img:iu5xc1pu] kinda this colour [img:iu5xc1pu]http://www.debenhams.com/media/images/products/JV/Browse/23_February_06/Feature/0602_OA9115_fea_6908a.jpg[/img:iu5xc1pu][/quote]
angelika Posts: 267
You could try Costume on Castle Market. Very expensive though.
rady Posts: 919
coast is dangerous for a family wedding as the risk of someone having the same guna is high. I absolutely love the TED BAKER range in bt2 i wore a pink ted number at the weekend to a wedding and so many people commented on it / i also bought a fab pi nk and silver wrap in tie rack . that place is seriously overlooked in the accessories dept !!! At the mo' there is a gorgeous rich emerald green dress in the TED section in BT2 had to seriously stop myself last week. Karen millen is great for dressy wedding stuff , also a friend for her sisters wedding, bought a miu miu dress in brown thomas - it was 400 euro which is expensive but not extortionate given it was her sisters big day all i can say is FABULOUS. HTH