wedding outfit

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fannyadams Posts: 110
Ladies, i have a wedding coming up in august. i am 19 weeks at the moment and should 24 weeks when the wedding is on. i am based in limerick. have any of you lovely ladies any recommendations as to where i can get an outfit? i dont like wearing dresses so a black pants and top will suffice. i am not a big fan of shopping so just want to get something nice without having to spend a small fortune or having to walk around limerick all day. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Mollymc Posts: 18
hi fannyadams you could try www.eloramaternity.com . they do nice dresses for weddings but they also have a partywear section if you didnt want to get a dress. They have white/cream/black trousers & then you could match it with one of their dressy tops. They have a good few to choose from. They have a sale on at the moment so you could pick up something quiet reasonably. Good luck with the search.
hi fannyadams you could try www.eloramaternity.com . they do nice dresses for weddings but they also have a partywear section if you didnt want to get a dress. They have white/cream/black trousers & then you could match it with one of their dressy tops. They have a good few to choose from. They have a sale on at the moment so you could pick up something quiet reasonably. Good luck with the search.
so sorry for the multiple postings O:| I'm usually not that THICK! I will put it down to a pregnancy brain!