WEDDING PHOTO THANK YOU CARDS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

The Wife! Posts: 384
WHERE WOULD YOU GO OR WHAT WEBSITE WOULD YOU USE TO MAKE THANK YOU CARDS FROM YOUR WEDDING PHOTOS? I KNOW SHUTTERFLY DOES IT BUT ARE THERE ANY IRISH COMPANIES AND WHICH IS THE CHEAPEST THANKS,
fantac Posts: 4109
snap printing do personaliosed cards and are generlaly pretty reasonably priced - hope you had a great day!
SaJa Posts: 4282
I also want to do photo thank you cards but not really sure about the wording. Don't want to specify what everyone gave us, just want to do a general thank you.
saja - perhaps a short general msg on teh right hand side and blank on the left so you can hand write a personalised thank you? i know i'd be a tad miffed if i got a "thank you for your very generous gift" card where the b+g hadn't even bothered to go look up what i gave them and say "hi airy, hope u enjoyed the day as much as we did. thanks so much for the fab nail clippers, will think of u every time i clip my toenails lots of love" dont mean to offend, just was brought up that if someone buys you a gift, they should be thanked properly.
The Wife! Posts: 384
yeah thats what i want to do airy. Leave it blank on the inside so I can write my own thank you. Does anyone know where i can do it myself online? I need to get them out this week cause its been three weeks since the wedding and im passing all these people in work etc and i feel awful. PLEASE HELP!!
jude25 - this is prob no help! but theres a company who do invites etc online - i think they might be mywedding.ie or something? i'm sure they advertise on here in the suppliers directory. i'm sure they do them, or else chanel stationery in dublin - we've used them for invites, v reasonable and quick. best of luck.
BeachBride Posts: 310
What about these - http://www.photobox.ie/static.html?name ... 2e68746d6c
aylala Posts: 3673
The majority of our guests gave us cash/cheques - what way would you thank people in the thank you cards for cash?
gerbil Posts: 3528
why not just say thanks for sharing our special day with us and for your lovely gift/generous gift? rather than specify "cash"?
i'd say thanks so much for your v generous gift, we are renovating the kitchen/sittingroom/bathroom and your gift will be a big help to us doing that. people (well me!) like to be able to come to your house and say "oh yeah, i gav ethem those bowls/plates/cash to help pay for the sofa. i just think its rude not to acknowledge what a person gave you, but i am a harsh cow who now buys godchild cheapy pressies because i was never thanked by him or his parents when i splashed out on something extra funky O:|