Wedding Planning and Baby Weaning

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WOLSophie Posts: 941
Hey Wollies, It has been a while! I'm just back in work at WeddingsOnline from maternity leave. I had a lil baby boy :lvs and I'm also planning my wedding in May 2013! Busy busy busy! Are any of you planning a wedding and looking after a baba too? Let me know how you are getting on! So far, I've booked my venue and my photographer. Next on the list: Ceremony and Reception Music! Oh and candy buffets. I love them! I'll keep you posted :) All the best Wollies, Sophie [url:1g0zdgcc]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/suppliers-directory/service-finder/[/url:1g0zdgcc]
wendyfishhead Posts: 18
Hi Hope the wedding planning is going well. i will be planning a wedding while minding baby. due september 12 and getting married oct 13 so i hope to have major things out of the way before baba arrives!!
WOLSophie Posts: 941
Hey Wendyfishhead! That's really exciting! Not long now before your baba arrives :lvs Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? I would definitely try to book a few things such as your venue, ceremony and reception music, photographer and videographer 1 year ahead so you've got plenty of choice! Next thing on my list are the Save the Dates!