Wedding Rings-Cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsM2009 Posts: 254
Hi, Can anyone recommend good jewelers for getting wedding rings in Cork? Thanks
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Hi, We got our wedding rings lately in Keanes. We shopped around and were happiest with their selection, service & price. Also, they actually brought down their price before we had to ask! However there are loads of good jewellers in Cork. A friend recently got married & had gotten her engagement ring in the Turkish jewellers (Aksoy!?!) so went back there to get her wedding ring. Picked out a band with diamonds & when they went back to collect it there'd been a mix-up so she actually got a better quality ring (with more diamonds!) for the same price! The best advice is to shop around. What suited my engagement ring may not suit yours so go with your ring & see what you can get. Happy shopping!!
littlemissus Posts: 481
I got mine in Aksoy, they have a great selection and are very reasonably priced.
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I have to disagree with previous post sorry, just felt Keanes had very dated selection, we bought our engagement ring in Michels who is brothers with Keane but have a more up to date selection of rings and fantastic price with very personal no pressure service. I would recommend the Turkish Jeweller also as he is super nice and was very tempted to get ER there but might go back to him to make my WR cos I find the platinum in the jewellers very pricey at the moment. Oh another great shop is the Marquais of Kinsale (sp??) across from Ann Summers by Oasis .... happy hunting xxx