Menu

Wedding Rings - POLL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DementedAlterEgo Posts: 328
Got this idea from the other poll re engagement rings. How much did or are you planning to spend on your Wedding Rings? Combined price of both rings....
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Under £100 for both combined. And love them, so very happy with them.
Bridester Posts: 920
[quote="bazinga":1ngui4ik]Under £100 for both combined. And love them, so very happy with them.[/quote:1ngui4ik] Great deal, where did you get them at such a good price, can I ask?
[quote="Bridester":veg9iuhp][quote="bazinga":veg9iuhp]Under £100 for both combined. And love them, so very happy with them.[/quote:veg9iuhp] Great deal, where did you get them at such a good price, can I ask?[/quote:veg9iuhp] Argos and to be honest no-one notices they are not dearer, mine is white gold and has tiny diamonds, and OHs is a hard metal (not sure which, needed something sturdy due to the nature of the job) but is a white gold colour and doesn't tarnish or bend. 6 months down the line, my ring is like new. I couldn't justify paying a couple of hundred pound to buy a similar ring just to say it was from a jewellers. ETA: If you have money and you want a dearer ring go for it - I just couldn't see the point personally
Bridester Posts: 920
I must check out if they do platium so! Now where's that catalogue....
[quote="Bridester":1xephvp1]I must check out if they do platium so! Now where's that catalogue....[/quote:1xephvp1] They do - but only plain bands, but I think they compliment a sparkler so well if you do decide to. And like I said you'll know??
Culchiequeen Posts: 49
THat was an awesome price for the wedding bands - -there was me thinking we did well getting ours for £500 :)
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
My wedding ring belonged to my Granny who died when my Mam was only 18 :o( Mam wore her ring on her right hand all through my childhood and then asked me a few months before my wedding whether I wanted to use it. It means so much to me, even though its probably worth very little in monetary terms. DH's rings was E150 as he just wanted a plain gold band to match mine. :lvs
redalertoz Posts: 316
Ours cost around 700 :-8 only because the place I got the engagemet ring messed up with my engagement ring and I got a discount!!!
macker2b Posts: 720
Ours we under €500 for both, delighted with them. Got them engraved for free too. Had got quotes for himselfs ring coming in at the price we paid for the two. Same type of ring too.