WEDDING SHOES IN PENNYS! - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Only issue for me though is how comfortable would they be? Generally I find with shoes the cheaper they are the less comfortable they are!! Just think that for a shoe to be that cheap they must have to compromise on the confort factor. Remember you will be wearing these shoes for about 14 hours, comfort is paramount
whoop whoop Posts: 1616
How high are the heels on these shoes? (I couldn't wear very high heels for a whole day, and Penneys tend to have skyscraper heels!)
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I saw them in Mary St in town on Saturday. Heels quite high & tbh I don't think they looked comfortable at all. The only shoes I can wear from Penney's are their rip off Uggs, everything else tears my feet to shreds unfortunately! My feet get sore just looking at their shoes!! Good bargain though if you can wear their shoes. As Scarlett said I'll definitely be looking for comfort!!
Aout Posts: 36
Any pictures of them as I have to get my shoes
candypants Posts: 8575
Girls i think i text you all that asked for pics. If i didnt let me know......
Trinitym Posts: 341
Tried these on in Henry Street on Sat morn, heel is too high for me though and couldn't wear them all day!! Suitable for those who are comfy in high heels...i would be same height as hubby in them also and he is adamant he wants to be taller then me on the day...maybe i'll get him the black pair!! :o0
perfection Posts: 837
omg...big c....cant wait to get to pennys now...there flippen fab...thanks 4 da txt....gota go raid pennys now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14082010 Posts: 2103
Well girls i bundled the 2 kids in the car this morning after school run with other 3 kids and flew to blanch. Picked myself up a black and ivory pair and love them :lvs 2 pairs of shoes for €42 happy days >:o) >:o) They are flyin out so be quick :wv
candypants Posts: 8575
Are they comfy?? Well obviously not to comfy for €21quid, but ya know what i mean :o0
14082010 Posts: 2103
[quote="Big_Chatterbox":10lb3mff]Are they comfy?? Well obviously not to comfy for €21quid, but ya know what i mean :o0[/quote:10lb3mff] They are not too comfy no >:o) maybe not a good buy for a wedding day were you are on your feet all day, but for out in pub on sat night they are fab :hyper: €21 i just couldnt help myself :yelrotflmaosmilie: