WEDDING SHOES IN PENNYS! - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

perfection Posts: 837
ok im just back from blanch.....thare fab but i have my shoes and i dont think i could dye them...anyway theres not many pairs left so get your skates on if you wanna get a pair... oooo there not too high either ... n for anyone looking for blue shoes they have stunning royal blue satin peeptoes with a bow on the front... just fab............god i do love shoes :yelrotflmaosmilie:
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
I am heading to pennys tonight have to see these shoes ..... thanks girls
GalBride Posts: 444
Got my sister to pick me up a pair today :o)ll :o)ll Thanks again chatterbox O-O
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
Just got mine in Penny's, only bout 4 pairs left!!!! They are fab :xox
cazzykins Posts: 89
Just bought them in Mary St in Dublin. They have a good few pairs left and said they are getting more in but not sure when. Bought a pair each for my bms...and a pair for myself, just because! Thanks again chatterbox! :thnk
Shoelover Posts: 473
[quote="lilmissgiggles02":2u3bnhpm]I hate shoe shopping O:|[/quote:2u3bnhpm] :eek :eek blasphemy!!!!!! :o0 :o0 to be fair to you, i think white is hard to find unless you go for actual bridal shoes....which are €€€€€€.............. as my name suggests.....have a bit of a thing for shoes, especially the unusual & whacky, mine are blue & white with white satin ribbon bows on the back, love them :lvs :lvs
Shoelover Posts: 473
ps im always looking in shoe shops so, ill keep my eyes out for the white, and i'll post it if i see anything :wv
candypants Posts: 8575
oh shoelover, post a pic of yours, they sound fab!!!! Love shoes too :o)ll
I got a pair in the swords pennys this evening was having second thoughts but then saw a girl try them on with fake tan and nice gel nails and OMG they are fab .. I love high shoes cause hubby to be is very talk and I am tiny . not 100 % sure if they are the shoes for my wedding day but all the shoes I found so far that I love on the net were from €650 and the ones I fell in love with before X mas are sold out everywhere they where €450 so a total bargain with pennies and sure if I find a nicer pair for under €150 I can where the pennies shoe can do for my hen. I have taken all he tags hide the bag and going to show my Hubby to be to see what he thinks of them. thanks for the tip big chatterbox O-O O-O
Quick update girls - I showed my Hubby to be and my CBM the shoes from pennies last night I didnt tell them they were from pennies just to gage what they thought of them before I told them the price. Hubby to be thought they are lovely and thought I spend arounf €100.00 on them and CBM thought they were fab. both were very shock to hear they were from pennies. O-O O-O My mother was a bit in shock to hear that I am going to wear pennies shoes on my wedding day as she thought I was going for the €400 pair but recession has hit hard so that it another think of my list to do O-O O-O Girls grad a pair if you can the swords pennies had very few left