Wedding Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Excited2010 Posts: 777
Hi girls Looking to start getting shoes sorted for the wedding. Have shitty feet so main thing is they need to be confy for the day. Just wondering if you can reccommend shops with good selection of bridal shoes. Where are best places to go? Have seen alot of you going for Benjamin shoes and also Rainbow ones and then there are others going for the mad choos and louboutins im afraid my budget wont streatch to them shoes O:| Just dont want to go to shops with the choice of 1 or 2 pairs and i would really need to try shoes on rather than ordering online as i would end up posting back so many pairs if i start that. Hope you can help Thanks O-O
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
i tried my shoes in my dress in carrick on suir and they use rainbow club-i got mine theyre they were really comfy (as far as heels go) and they had a flat pair that were like slippers but i didnt like how they loked on me, and cos im super short and h2b is 6 foot it wuldnt have looked right..... ps i thought they had a good selection of shoes there but maybe give them a call and see what they have
cool thanks for that. Dont want flats (might get pair for the evening time) but defo heels for the day time not too high. God i sound so picky
Candle Light Weddings Posts: 78
hi Excited2010, Try Ruby shoes in Kilcullen Michelle has some beautiful Bridal shoes at the moment, she also has started to dye shoes. Check out her website or give her a call Address Ruby Shoes, Lower Main Street, Kilcullen, Co. Kildare Contact tel: (045)484820, email: [email protected] best wishes fiona candle light weddings www.candlelight-weddings.com
:o)ll
ame10 Posts: 209
The Debut shoes in debenhams are fairly comfy and not too expensive.
Infinity Posts: 62
Hi you should try www.elegantsteps.co.uk. They have all the Rainbow Club shoes, etc. for a fraction of the price. Try them on in a shop here and order on line!! Saved a fortune by doing this!!
Brilliant, thanks for the tip
14082010 Posts: 2103
I 2nd elegant steps got mine there!! Loads of ivory around, are you goin ivory or white??