Wedding Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jellywellies Posts: 2268
Wols - what do you think of these shoes? My h2b is a tad shorter than me and I was for going for pumps - but the pumps are awful looking!! lol!! 3 cm heel isn't gonna make a diference ... (apart from 3cm for you smarties out there!!)
Bellisima Posts: 3583
To be honest I wouldn't be that keen on them. I think for me in a shoe that flat Id prefer a round toe. I saw another post about how cobblers can often lower heels for you. Could you consider that? Sorry it is just personal opinion - if you like them you should go for it. I know that brand is really popular.
happyfamily Posts: 3323
Oh I love them! Where are they on sale? I'm the same height as H2B and want a nice low heel like that too
happyfamily Posts: 3323
I am soooooooo blonde :-8 Just noticed the website splashed accross d photo :duh: Excuse me!
tnydancer Posts: 100
Im sorry I have to agree with Mrs PR. I 'm not mad on the toe bit but I love the little detail. I think a rounded toe looks nicer on a shoe with a lower heal. In saying that im going for as high a shoe as possible . Im only 5 foot!! If you like it though you should still go for it everyone will have an opinion but it's yours that counts. Your going to be the one wearing them.
[quote="happyfamily":2odd4ouj]I am soooooooo blonde :-8 Just noticed the website splashed accross d photo :duh: Excuse me![/quote:2odd4ouj] I actually found them there now on another site for a cheaper price if you are interested??
Well Ive ordered them - supposed its hard to tell looking at them online .... will see once they arrive!! Each to their own and all that :D
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="jellywelly":309j6c42]Well Ive ordered them - supposed its hard to tell looking at them online .... will see once they arrive!! Each to their own and all that :D[/quote:309j6c42] Yaaay! One more thing off the list! :wv
skitchums Posts: 1283
They wouldn;t be my cup of tea either, would rather a rounder toe but everyone has different taste! I happen to like B :o0 ovril