Wedding shop for stationary and all other things?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bridie3 Posts: 432
Hi Girls, was gonna go shopping tomorrow and was wanting to know if there is any shops in the country that does everything under the one roof, example balloons, car ribbons, personalised ribbon, cake toppers, all your wedding needs, i think lantz might be one shop but dont think there open on a sunday, anyone know of any around any of the shopping centres?
cat in the hat Posts: 120
easons?
Bridie3 Posts: 432
Oh right, thanks i never knew easons done that sore of thing for weddings..
cat in the hat Posts: 120
i have no idea if it does either but it's worth a try. they have a website.
seans missus Posts: 1381
Lantz in Dublin do everything. If you look on their website you will see everything that they offer. I got a catalogue from them and they have loads. Hope this helps! :wv
TickledPink Posts: 338
A great place for stationary is Daintree. It is very close to Lantz. If you go to the 'Bleeding Horse' pub, then Daintree is opposite it, across the road on the left. I found them great for stationary and the girls in the shop were very helpful.
tararod Posts: 562
Hi Bridie3, How are the plans coming along? Have you checked breffni baloons. They were at the wedding fayre that time. Think their located near crossdoney?? They do stationary and baloons, disposable cameras, favors, bubles etc. Might be worth checking them out.