Wedding singer for church music

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsGS Posts: 65
My wedding singer just cancelled for my Oct 9th wedding. I am devastated as she was amazing. Does anyone have any suggestions for someone to sing at the service? I am getting married in Carlow. I was so organised and now I'm terrified that everyone is going to start cancelling...... Drama Queen!!!!
Sinead Nic Gabhann Ceremony Singer Posts: 1274
Have they given you any suggestions of singers who are available, usually that is the done thing. In any case check out the sophies service finder here on wol, it's a wonderful resource. Also check out www.churchmusic.ie which is another great resource. You will certainly find someone excellent to perform for your big day you have plenty of time. Remember that most singers are very happy to travel. Hth Sinead
bridgie32 Posts: 49
My sister had a gorgeous singer at her wedding last summer in Kilkenny. Really soulful. She was booked on our date unfortunately or we would definitely had booked her. I can pm you details of you like.
noffie Posts: 64
I am gettting married in Carlow and i have booked Alize Comerford from Kilkenny. She is €300 for church but 10% off at the minute so is €270. She is amazing. I'll post a link to her soundcloud below so you can listen to her..... https://soundcloud.com/alizecomerford
Fiona36 Posts: 36
I'm looking for church singer in kerry. That's not very expensive. Any one have any suggestions. Thanks
DanielleO Posts: 54
Fiona36, Try Laura Crowley - she sings in the band celebrations. You'll find it difficult to find youtube clips of just her as she isnt highly publicised as a wedding singer. E275 and she plays the piano/keyboard herself. You can give her a call and she will invite you to her house to hear the songs you want her to sing. She is great!
Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
Hi, Try Sinead NicGabhann at; www.SineadnNicGabhann.com/ also; www.NicolaMcGuireMusic.com/ www.MusicByBrenda.com/ www.SeanDeBurca.com www.SeanCostelloTenor.com/ www.FrankNaughton.ie/ www.SingersForHire.com
Veronica Tadman Wedding Singer Posts: 88
[quote="Fiona36":2p9uo51l]I'm looking for church singer in kerry. That's not very expensive. Any one have any suggestions. Thanks[/quote:2p9uo51l] Hi Fiona what is your budget, and what sort of musician are you looking for? I am based in Cork but do travel around Munster. Drop me a Private message and I will see if I can help you. I believe I charge fairly, but still I will cater to people's budgets where feasible. If not then the Sophies Service provider will send out a general message to the suppliers suitable. Hope that is of help xx
Mcaye15 Posts: 67
Hi have a look at Aoife o Neill... Put her name in to google and you'll be able to listen on her website. She is from cork but does travel around x
Fiona36 Posts: 36
Thanks guys.