Wedding stamps,Yah or Nah?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

skittles Posts: 1312
i have a box of normal stamps at home and couldnt be bothered with the expense of buying more. are you using wedding stamps or normal stamps and will normal ones look crap?
chefmaid Posts: 2426
I got the wedding ones as a friend works in the post office and got them for me.
decbride08 Posts: 481
I voted wedding stamps I love them and a pure perfectionist!!
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
would your local post office swap them? (probably not!)
Milly2008 Posts: 537
We had the wedding stamps and they looked fantastic on the invitation. Everyone was talking about them. They are the same price and you can order them on line too. We have some left over for our thank you cards too. They are just something to make your invitation extra special. :wv
Gingham Posts: 3014
I liked the idea of wedding stamps and used them on my invites, however if I had a box of normal stamps I would just use them. the wedding stamps cost the same so I just went with them
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
I used wedding stamps on our invitations and on our thank you cards but I have received several invitations to weddings this year without them. They are not a necessity. *)
LadyMary Posts: 1050
Skittles i got the wedding stamps, but if i had a box of normal stamps at home i'd use them first. Everythign adds up so be sure to use your normal stamps first.
Clifford Designs Posts: 107
i like them!
rop Posts: 1453
[quote="skittles":2tcb2ko1]i have a box of normal stamps at home and couldnt be bothered with the expense of buying more. are you using wedding stamps or normal stamps and will normal ones look crap?[/quote:2tcb2ko1] hey your post office should swap them for you- -we had 5/6 packets of normal stamps just hanging around the house so i asked them would they swap them and she did! or else just use the normal stamps - it wont make you any less married! :o0