wedding...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Reecespieces Posts: 927
If anyone
trockett Posts: 94
Good plan! I'm doing something similar - I was due on the day so the PREVIOUS month I ran 2 packs together which will HOPEFULLY make me have it the week before so then I'm good for the honeymoon!!
Sunnyshine Posts: 753
I was asking GP the other day about running packs of the pill into each other and he said you can do 3 packs at a go and so only have to have four periods a year!!! Now there's a plan....
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Not on the pill but I was wondering if I took the morning after pill this week would it f*ck me up enough to put off my period for a few days?
Just to warn ye
jan8 Posts: 554
if you're running 2 packs together to stop your period then apparently dianette is the best i did it for my hols i didn't even get spotting. and one more thing i've been warned off yasmine by loads of girls apparently when you come off it it makes you really weepy.. also atomic blonde i really wouldn't do that it's a major pill to take also could make you nauseous! would you try going on the pill for a couple of months beforehand? should give you enough time to see if it doesn't agree with you!
OMG