Wedding Transport for 8 + people

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shelle mac Posts: 11
I am having 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, a flower girl & pageboy. I am looking for a car that could transport them all together. Does anyone have any recommendations who could provide this? I am based in Tyrone / Donegal area. Thanks :)
Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
Hi, 8 is the maximum amount of passengers that can be legally carried in a limo, despite the fact that there may be more seats than that. I would say you will be looking at a mini-bus, both in terms of comfort and legality.
Alfina Posts: 33
Hi ya, we are using At & T chauffers, they have an ivory and bronze vintage bus which will bring myself, my mum & dad, 2 bridesmaids, 2 flowergirls and pageboy to the curch and car to match bringing groom and 2 groomsmen to church. They are based in County Meath and will travel once they are available. check out their website Michael is brilliant to deal with. Best of luck with your search
MummyBride2014 Posts: 464
We too are using AT&T; the bus carries 8 passengers. However in my case we won't be bringing the page boy, at 23 months he isn't insured to travel by bus. Would you consider buying ribbon and using some regular cars for people?