Wedding Venue Country Houses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dion28 Posts: 29
I was wondering if anyone would know of a country house hotel in Leinster which can cater for 110 people and would have a bit of character. We're looking for something a little different that would be exclusively ours for the day.
SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
Finnstown House - Lucan Summerhill House - Enniskerry Co.Wicklow Old House - Carton House - Jildare Tinakelly House - Wicklow Ballybeg House - Wicklow Tulfarris - Blessington, Wicklow Rathsallagh - Wicklow Tankardstown House - Slane, Meath
CappuccinoHeaven Posts: 1081
I second Tankardstown House, looks fab
One I forgot is Balyna House at Moy Valley - Kildare
summerhillwedds170 Posts: 77
Hi, The Summerhill House Hotel is located in Ennsikerry, Co Wicklow and easily accessible from the N11. We would be delighted if you could come out and visit us and we could show you our wedding facilities. You can view us online at www.weddingsatsummerhill.com which has full details of our menus and prices. If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us tel: 01 2867928. We deliver on quality, experience and location and hope you will consider us as a possible wedding venue. Best of luck in your search. regards Helen at Summerhill
barroness Posts: 28
We are hiring Kinsella Castle in Slaney Manor Wexford for ours! Fab venue, B & B on site and Margaret is amazing at helping with organisation Our second choice was Lisnavagh house but it was quite a bit away from hotels etc. good luck O-O
If you fancy splashing the cash there is also Luttlrelstown Castle... Literally choked on my coffee going through their site earlier. If you don't use their caterers there is a €12,000 venue hire fee... hahaha you would want to win the lotto!
Anastasia777 Posts: 18
Balyna House, Moyvalley is worth checking out, I am holding a date in there for 2011, so hoping everything will go well and we will confirm it next week!!! :o)ll :xox www.moyvalley.com