Wedding venue help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sakura Posts: 1
Hi, I've just got engaged and am trying to organise my wedding!! It would be great if anyone has feedback on the following: - Have you had a wedding at the Marine Hotel in Sutton? What was it like? - Do you know any suitable venues that would cater for between 80 - 100 people? - Has anyone had a reception in a restaurant in Dublin city centre. If so, where and what was it like. Thanks a mill, sakura
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Hi, Congratrulations on your engagement and welcome to wol. You will get loads of great tips from this site. I was at a wedding in the Marine Sutton in June. I thought it was fab. Function room was lovely, and staff were so friendly and food was gorgeous. Would higly recommend it. best of luck with your choice
Greece Posts: 1800
Welcome to WOL O-O Was at a wedding in the Marine but it was years ago - from what I can remember it was fab! Im getting married in Clontarf Castle and It fab too (I would say that) and most hotels will cater for those numbers you want. Regarding restraunt in Dulin for reception, wouldnt be my cup of tea and have never been to one BUT Cruzoa in Malahise on the Marina cater for this and apparently its fabtastic and I have seen it set up for a reception and its great - check it out