wedding venues galway,, need help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

h2baustrian Posts: 37
need help.............. i have it all sorted in my head how the day will go etc. but just stook on venue. any ideas or feedback on venues in galway. we will be having about 100 people, but a lot will be traveling from abroad and never been to ireland any ideas would be great thanks
jenr Posts: 313
My reception is in the Galway Bay hotel, I fell in love at first sight, it has everything I could want and more, its a beautiful hotel with great views, faces out onto Galway Bay! also hotel staff were so friendly! we went to view Meyrick too, it has a beautiful ballroom and perfectly central in Eyre Square so defo worth a look, I was far too in love with galway bay to appreciate meyrick, you'd have to see for yourself! other one i enquired was Radisson but they have minimum numbers of 180!
reddoor Posts: 65
I'm getting married in the galway bay hotel too! Fabulous hotel, staff, food, everything!
loulou08 Posts: 57
I just sent you a message
dancingqueen Posts: 491
Having my Wedding in the Ardilaun Hotel. Cannot wait!!! :o)ll :xxx Stunning Venue and the hotel gardens cannot be matched!!!!
misspossible Posts: 28
you should look at www.clooncastle.com I'd love to do it here - its about 5 mins drive from the city but my partner has his heart set on a city centre location.