Wedding Videographer Roscommon/Athlone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

abbey2 Posts: 74
I am looking for a videographer in the Roscommon/Athlone area at short notice for this May..... I had originally not planned to have a DVD but have had a change of mind at the last min. Any suggestions would be appreciated as alot of the suppliers seem to be gone Thanks...
milkycow Posts: 82
JMB videos are based in Tullamore and do travel, I have booked them for next year and they have been an absolute pleasure to deal with so far. Best of luck.
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
We had Vincent O'Sullivan 0906485223 He's based in glasson outside athlone Love our DVD! He's a long time in business, did my sisters wedding also 20 years ago
abbey2 Posts: 74
Many thanks for the info., I will follow up on both and see if they are available.
Gaffey Productions Posts: 111
Hello abbey2, If you have not decided on a Videographer yet, why not have a look at our site? We are based in Ballymahon and quite local. With Gaffey Productions you get 2 Videographers who will operate up to 3 cameras. Here is a little overview what we have to offer: We currently have a special offer for the month of May as featured in our current Newsletter: If you have any questions whatsoever we are happy to help. Contact Anthony or Patricia at Mobile: 087 362 0516 Email: Website: Interact: