Wedding World Galway

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aug2012bride Posts: 83
Hi Guys, already posted in beauty & fashion i said i'll try here....more traffic! :) just wondering if anybody has been to &/or has any experience with wedding world in Galway?
galwaygirl2010 Posts: 2447
[quote="aug2012bride":ezxhtdtv]Hi Guys, already posted in beauty & fashion i said i'll try here....more traffic! :) just wondering if anybody has been to &/or has any experience with wedding world in Galway?[/quote:ezxhtdtv] They were the first place I went to when looking for my dress as someone had recommended them as a good place to start. (I didnt get my dress there in the end). They were lovely in wedding world. They were as helpful as you wanted them to be but without being stuck to your side in case you might take a photo of the dresses like I came across in some places. You picked as many dresses as you wanted to try on, then tried them on yourself at your own pace. If you needed help, they were there. They have sinced moved from their large shop in Ballybritt to a much smaller one in the city centre so if there are a few brides and bridesmaids there at the same time, the shop can get a bit crowded with less privacy.
Bridester Posts: 920
Good morning, Do you know if you need appointments in this shop? I am hoping to go look at BM dresses here. Thanks.
princessB2B Posts: 354
no appointments needed for BM dresses here..even on a saturday
aug2012bride Posts: 83
thanks princess2b, im thinking of going there for my bridesmaid dresses aswell, hope to make a visit this saturday!
Bridester Posts: 920
Thanks a million. That's brilliant, will be going here for my BM dresses too.
soon2bemrsk Posts: 25
I bought my dress and suits for groom and his boys all in wedding world and have to say they were very good. I'd definitely recommend them. Also when we went back months later for the grooms suits we were given a discount for buying the wedding dress there - every little bit helps!!!