Weddings dresses galore.......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blablablabride Posts: 489
:o)ll
Senorita Posts: 3413
Hi there :wv Wow, some gorgeous gúnas there :lvs Just wondering, how did your spinning class go?
[quote="Senorita":1s5xdy9q]Hi there :wv Wow, some gorgeous gúnas there :lvs Just wondering, how did your spinning class go?[/quote:1s5xdy9q] :-8 :-8 :-8 Morto at how lazy I actaully am.... well off I went on sat and bought myself and jaykay new nike trackie bottoms as she was off on her dirty weekend..... went out sat night and was at a party til 12pm sun so I wasn't really human til mon afternoon.... where I got hammered in work and didn't get out til 7pm and spinning was on a 7.30 so needless to say Me and H2B cuddled up on the couch with eachother and a Dominos pizza O:| :hic >:o) :-8 Im just a disgrace... I was hopin no one would ask :o0 :o0
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
[quote="blablablabride":2n4ocjl8][quote="Senorita":2n4ocjl8]Hi there :wv Wow, some gorgeous gúnas there :lvs Just wondering, how did your spinning class go?[/quote:2n4ocjl8] :-8 :-8 :-8 Morto at how lazy I actaully am.... well off I went on sat and bought myself and jaykay new nike trackie bottoms as she was off on her dirty weekend..... went out sat night and was at a party til 12pm sun so I wasn't really human til mon afternoon.... where I got hammered in work and didn't get out til 7pm and spinning was on a 7.30 so needless to say Me and H2B cuddled up on the couch with eachother and a Dominos pizza O:| :hic >:o) :-8 Im just a disgrace... I was hopin no one would ask :o0 :o0[/quote:2n4ocjl8] I was delighted when your H2B rang me to say that you couldn't make it!!! :o0 I would have gone but was glad that I didn't HAVE to go :o0 At least I can blame it all on you :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Yeah Yeah Yeah JayKay...... you ain't gettin off the hook that easily.....Its on thurs too...... although sorry no I can't I'l be busy .... PICKING UP MY BRAND NEW CAR :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll CAN'T WAIT LIKE........ no more banger cars for me.......
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="blablablabride":1uz0wef4][quote="Senorita":1uz0wef4]Hi there :wv Wow, some gorgeous gúnas there :lvs Just wondering, how did your spinning class go?[/quote:1uz0wef4] :-8 :-8 :-8 Morto at how lazy I actaully am.... well off I went on sat and bought myself and jaykay new nike trackie bottoms as she was off on her dirty weekend..... went out sat night and was at a party til 12pm sun so I wasn't really human til mon afternoon.... where I got hammered in work and didn't get out til 7pm and spinning was on a 7.30 so [b:1uz0wef4]needless to say Me and H2B cuddled up on the couch with eachother and a Dominos pizza [/b:1uz0wef4]O:| :hic >:o) :-8 Im just a disgrace... I was hopin no one would ask :o0 :o0[/quote:1uz0wef4] :o0 feck it, I'd take a night on the couch with hubby and pizza, anytime, over spinning :o0 It was v. nosey of me to ask in the first place, sorry :-8 :o0
[quote="Senorita":3q3sft5t][quote="blablablabride":3q3sft5t][quote="Senorita":3q3sft5t]Hi there :wv Wow, some gorgeous gúnas there :lvs Just wondering, how did your spinning class go?[/quote:3q3sft5t] :-8 :-8 :-8 Morto at how lazy I actaully am.... well off I went on sat and bought myself and jaykay new nike trackie bottoms as she was off on her dirty weekend..... went out sat night and was at a party til 12pm sun so I wasn't really human til mon afternoon.... where I got hammered in work and didn't get out til 7pm and spinning was on a 7.30 so [b:3q3sft5t]needless to say Me and H2B cuddled up on the couch with eachother and a Dominos pizza [/b:3q3sft5t]O:| :hic >:o) :-8 Im just a disgrace... I was hopin no one would ask :o0 :o0[/quote:3q3sft5t] :o0 feck it, I'd take a night on the couch with hubby and pizza, anytime, over spinning :o0 It was v. nosey of me to ask in the first place, sorry :-8 :o0[/quote:3q3sft5t] No bother Senorita........ Pizza and H2B were lovely so I had a lovely pain free evening and I can walk today so everybody wins...... even me saddlebags got bigger :-8 :o(
[quote="blablablabride":1l8wh804]Yeah Yeah Yeah JayKay...... you ain't gettin off the hook that easily.....Its on thurs too...... although sorry no I can't I'l be busy .... PICKING UP MY BRAND NEW CAR :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll CAN'T WAIT LIKE........ no more banger cars for me.......[/quote:1l8wh804] Oh yeah, your BRAND SPANKING NEW CAR :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Your H2B was telling me about it last night!!! I can't wait for a spin in it :o)ll :o)ll Can I drive it?????? Please????? Pretty Please with Sugar on Top????
[quote="Senorita":32kqxx4g][quote="blablablabride":32kqxx4g][quote="Senorita":32kqxx4g]Hi there :wv Wow, some gorgeous gúnas there :lvs Just wondering, how did your spinning class go?[/quote:32kqxx4g] :-8 :-8 :-8 Morto at how lazy I actaully am.... well off I went on sat and bought myself and jaykay new nike trackie bottoms as she was off on her dirty weekend..... went out sat night and was at a party til 12pm sun so I wasn't really human til mon afternoon.... where I got hammered in work and didn't get out til 7pm and spinning was on a 7.30 so [b:32kqxx4g]needless to say Me and H2B cuddled up on the couch with eachother and a Dominos pizza [/b:32kqxx4g]O:| :hic >:o) :-8 Im just a disgrace... I was hopin no one would ask :o0 :o0[/quote:32kqxx4g] :o0 feck it, I'd take a night on the couch with hubby and pizza, anytime, over spinning :o0 [b:32kqxx4g]It was v. nosey of me to ask in the first place, sorry [/b:32kqxx4g]:-8 :o0[/quote:32kqxx4g] No it wasn't. sure didn't she post it all over the internet that we were going :o0 And then we didn't so we should expect a bit of ridicule :o0
[quote="MrsJayKay":35qxm6xl][quote="blablablabride":35qxm6xl]Yeah Yeah Yeah JayKay...... you ain't gettin off the hook that easily.....Its on thurs too...... although sorry no I can't I'l be busy .... PICKING UP MY BRAND NEW CAR :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll CAN'T WAIT LIKE........ no more banger cars for me.......[/quote:35qxm6xl] Oh yeah, your BRAND SPANKING NEW CAR :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Your H2B was telling me about it last night!!! I can't wait for a spin in it :o)ll :o)ll Can I drive it?????? Please????? Pretty Please with Sugar on Top????[/quote:35qxm6xl] Course you can........ and we are moving house this weekend..... I swear I have so much to do in work and at home and here I am F*ANNYING around on WOL..... :o)ll So happy with everything at the mo......