Menu

weddings in wexford

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

maedhbh Posts: 5
I am thinking of having my wedding in the Stanville lodge hotel or whites of Wexford. Has anyone had or been to a wedding in either of these places? Thanks
Diamond Photography Posts: 237
Hi Maedhbh, Not only have I photographed a wedding at the Stanville Lodge, I have also attended a wedding there and on both occasions found the place to be great. Staff were brilliant and the food was excellent. The couple that got married there also couldn't fault the place either. We stayed the night there as well to have a night to ourselves from the kids, very comfortable! As for Whites, its a fine Hotel, very grand. Haven't attended a wedding nor photographed but have been to a christmas dinner there a few years back, and again the food was very good. I'd love to do a wedding there. The Stanville is very much the more intimate Hotel. If you like your bling then Whites might be your type! Sorry but thats all I have, hope it helps. Best regards Fergul Mc Clean
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
agree wit above if i was choosing i chose stanvillelodge :wv
maedhbh Posts: 5
Thanks for the advice. Somone suggested the Talbot Hotel, Wexford. What is that like for weddings?