Weddingsonline posts been discussed on Pat Kenny at the mo!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

QueenofDiamonds Posts: 282
Just thought I would let you know if you happen to be near a radio that there is a discussion on pat Kenny about pre-marriage problems at the moment . most of the information has been discovered on Weddings online and some posts are being read out. Names are being changed of course.
Trillian Posts: 1685
I hope he reads the chain about Gerry Ryan presenting his show hehehe
fantac Posts: 4109
f'ers!!! but haha!
[quote="Trillian":3au06wza]I hope he reads the chain about Gerry Ryan presenting his show hehehe[/quote:3au06wza] :o0 :o0 Must check that out, rarely come on here any more!
Trillian Posts: 1685
Somebody phone in and ask him how he feels about MIL and MOB in the same colour.
kingdom girl Posts: 955
what is the discussion about? pre marriage courses is it?
[quote="kingdom girl":36y1qlep]what is the discussion about? pre marriage courses is it?[/quote:36y1qlep] No they were discussing problems that had cropped up for some posters on here before they were even married. They ran out of time and will be coming back to it in the coming weeks. Pat obviously found it fairly juicy :o0
kingdom girl Posts: 955
[quote="QueenofDiamonds":1wo0nlns][quote="kingdom girl":1wo0nlns]what is the discussion about? pre marriage courses is it?[/quote:1wo0nlns] No they were discussing problems that had cropped up for some posters on here before they were even married. They ran out of time and will be coming back to it in the coming weeks. Pat obviously found it fairly juicy :o0[/quote:1wo0nlns] oh right ted. well at least we couldnt see him blushing on the radio when discussing the gorey details! best give him plenty of material for his next show so!!
trance Posts: 3129
I just heard it when I was out at lunch, I recognised the two posts they read out that I heard it was mad, I wondered if they had contacted WOL posters to ask permission to read out their posts, could wait to get back and post 'WOL on Pat Kenny!!'
mad woman Posts: 22106
Pat Kenny :lvs :lvs :lvs