Weekend ahead!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shrub Posts: 956
Girls I have a horrible weekend ahead of me, cleaning house from top to bottom and packing our goods- we are moving, oh so not in the mood for it and the weather is meant to be good also :( Might have to go out tomorrow night to cheer myself up :) Any plans?apart from recovering for those who are going to the meet up, have a fab time.
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
Meet up tonight Have to do some stuff with a friend in her church tomorrow im doing some recon with her. Shopping in between Tomorrow night h2b bringing me out on secret date whatever that is??? Sunday complete veg. good luck with move its all ahead of us too!!! dont envy you.
Shin Posts: 8515
awe shrubbie never mind, clean house, clean mind as they say, but i know what you mean, you really have to get motivated mentally for that. no plans for me other than prob kill my other half for no good reason and for simply being her. i would settle for a wollop of a pan over her head but thats that out the winda as i dont have any pans. hmmm....nothing a good dig wont sort out then i supppose >:o(
deisebabe Posts: 740
Ah shin don't be like that. :mrgreen: Saying that the BF came near to a frying pan across the face last night.he hid the remote at 10 to 9 and the final Will and Grace was on at 9.Found remote no batteries. O:| Got to see it anyway.at 37 you would think he would be more mature. no plans this weekend.quiet night tonight a bit of shopping tomorrow,GAA match sunday. how exciting am i :roll:
ooooooh deisebabe i like the sound of the shopping, can i come??? god its only been a few weeks but how i miss the shops. the shops ovr here are good but french if you get me. style is a bit different. also anything youve ever heard bout the french is actually true. the men are love machines, or so they like to think but they are good looking and will try to charm you into bed. the women are very much au natural and cant be bothered with the "american" look if you get me. theyre really minimal make up, hair wavy and bouncy, jeans, sunglasses on head and bags and shoes to die for. oh and another thing, they are all slim??? my god i feel like ten tonne tessy in comparison. its not that they starve themselves, its that all their meals are in smaller portions. theres none of this picking business between meals etc. and the men dont like their women will all the false nails and painted faces etc. god i dont fit in hahahaha. note to self; must lose ten stone in a week
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Sleep, CSI: Vegas Season 4 and some more sleep
deisebabe Posts: 740
Poor shin Your lovely the way you are. (Note to self loose 15 stone before you ever visit France.) Am planning on buying a new outfit.Haven't bought much lately,so going to buy something stunning and bring d BF out for dinner or something cos we both have been really busy lately and need to make time for each other and it looks like we won't be havin his little fella this weekend(thanks to his lovely ex >:o( O:| >:o( O:| >:o( O:| ) so we'll have a nice weekend together. You can come if you want and tell me does my bum look big in things.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
part tonight gorcery/present and new phone shopping for me tomorrow, heading to mates house tomorrow night chilling on sunday, see IF i can get h2b to finish off the jobs in house
deise ive no doubt you have the perfect bum ;) whereas my bum could overshadow the solar system, its that big. im so fat.
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Going away to a surprise destination for the week end! Yipeee, can't wait.