Weekend Away

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

contented Posts: 2625
Hi Wollies I'm looking for a nice hotel (with spa/pool) for easter weekend anyone with any ideas??? ta ta
MrsJackson Posts: 374
The Heritage Killenard- pure bliss and so peaceful - perfect for a weekend away *)
Sorry just realised how much that sounds like a cheesy :-8 radio ad!!! Its is a gorgeous hotel though
Where is that??
Its in Killenard in Co. Laois. Check out there website - they usually have very good special offers *)
Gabby03 Posts: 38
How about the Westport Plaza, were goin there in a few wks and the have a new leisure centre and spa just opened ....
i'm having a blonde day - Westport is where exactly - we'll be travelling from Kerry
Gabby03 Posts: 38
Its in Mayo, and don't worry we all have our blonde moments :wv
maisedon Posts: 1394
What about: Inchydoney lodge & Spa, Clonakilty, Co. Cork Seafield Hotel, Ballymoney, Co. Wexford Monart, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford The Ritz Carlton, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow Radisson Farnham Estate, Co Cavan HTH! :wv
23skidoo Posts: 1272
We stayed in a lovely new hotel in Co Clare last weekend, The Burren Coast. They are suposed to have a spa but i didn't check to see if it was open or not. €100 for a huuuuuge double room or €110 for a huuuuuuug(er) suite with a seperate sitting room. (including breakfast) Only problem was that its a bit on the loud side. If you do pick there get a room away from the stairs! PM me if you want pics or anything! :wv