Menu

Weekend in Belfast

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

luk Posts: 61
Hi looking for some more great advice :o)ll . Heading to Belfast with my better half next Saturday for two days and nights. Wondering has anyone advice on what to do/see while there. Neither of us have been before so really looking forward to it :) We have booked the Titanic experience for the Saturday afternoon :compress Looking forward to hearing your suggestions
Hyper2012 Posts: 1327
If you haven't hotel booked Park inn Is a nice spot handy and great bar 5mins to Victoria Shopping centre.Hotel is next to bbc so you might get a glimpse of a celeb we seen Jls & adrian child's. We've stayed up there a few times we done black cab tour once was worth every cent driver picked us up brought us to all historic spots on both sides and he was totally unbiased was very good and about £35 but that was about 3 years ago. Enjoy its a great City :wv
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
I can highly recommend a trip to St George's market on the sunday morning for lunch and a wander round - just back from there today with yummy cakes, chutneys and a hat! Its just around the corner from Grand Central station and Victoria Square.