Weekend Plans

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
It's my last day of a 3 week holiday, back to the rat race on Monday! I'm planning on getting my arse in gear in the next couple of hours. Get dressed and go out for food with Mr. Jawl and then I'm going to the pub for some Funtime Friday vodkas! O-O Lie in tomorrow, then collect my brother and his family from the airport in the afternoon, can't wait to see the children really missed them. We're out tomorrow night and booked tickets to the Smurfs 3D on Sunday with my nephews. Few early evening drinks and then bed and work on Monday .............boo hiss!!! :weep
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
:wv Im finished at 3.30 my sis is dropping my niece to me at 3.30 so shes staying with me for the night, gonna go collect DD from my sis, and then head to the shopping centre to get some last minute holiday essentials Getting chinese for dinner. My other niece is 20 today, so shes gonna call in for her pressie on her way home from cork, so ill give her chinese too. tomorrow im cleaning my house, and getting our suitcases packed! sunday, ill go visit mam and dad with DD and DH. Oh ya, i have to finish off the favours for my friends wedding too, in malta,
luckyladee Posts: 2550
Going camping in Waterford with DH and my doggie for the weekend! Woohoo!!
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
We've visitors coming this evening and tomorrow evening so when I get home I've to horse the dinner on and do a little dusting and tidying
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Will be having a veeeeeerrrrry quiet weeknd as last weekend was a really boozy one and I got nothing done so I've lots of little jobs to catch up on. Of course, I will be having a little tipple whilst doing my jobs :hic I LOVE FRIDAYS!
SunnyK Posts: 3834
I'm off into town after work with one of the girls for tapas and wine - I CANNOT wait, love the restaurant we're going to. Tomorrow gonna go to the shops and pick up a few holiday bits, toiletries etc. Then tomorrow night just relax and watch X Factor :-8 Sunday - cleaning...not even letting that thought into my head at the moment! Oh I am also joing the gym - there's a special on till end of August and I'm busy mon and tues night so have to join this weekend. Can't say I'm excited about the gym part of the weekend but have GOT to start some sort of exercise :action34
Sprocket Posts: 1671
BH weekend here in the UK so looking forward to that. I'm making the bottom tier of a wedding cake for my friend's wedding next week, and baking with my younger cousins who are coming over to hang out tomorrow afternoon. I'll have put on about 2 stone by Monday. And it's my 5 month anniversary with DH, so we'll be going out to dinner tonight as we have done every month since we got married. :xox
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
My OH is bringing me away for a night tomorrow, don't know where yet!! He said I'll find out when we get there!
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
[quote="Scruff1":31zwe4ij]My OH is bringing me away for a night tomorrow, don't know where yet!! He said I'll find out when we get there![/quote:31zwe4ij] Awwwww - how romantic!!! Have a lovely time! :lvs :lvs
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
[quote="Sparkly Lady":320mlaih][quote="Scruff1":320mlaih]My OH is bringing me away for a night tomorrow, don't know where yet!! He said I'll find out when we get there![/quote:320mlaih] Awwwww - how romantic!!! Have a lovely time! :lvs :lvs[/quote:320mlaih] Thanks looking forward to finding out where it is! Our last break before we get married, don't know where he came up with it, he's not hugely romatic usually!