Weekend Plans

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Oh girls, where did this week go to? Not that I'm complaining, thank crunchie and all that! :o0 What are you up to for the weekend? :) I'm going shopping after work with Mr. Jawl and we are going to go for dinner in town. Tomorrow, I have my nephew's match, and then I am going home, getting into my PJ's and pouring myself a cold vodka, and watching the X Factor. I can't remember the last time I stayed in on a Saturday night, so am really looking forward to it. Sunday we have our "engagement shoot" in the morning, and I can't wait actually, it sounds like fun. Then we are going to lunch with my gorgeouos, cute and funny nephews, dropping them home and then I might go for a little drinkies to cap off my weekend with Mr. Jawl :)
lux Posts: 6270
Bit of shopping tonight after work, I've my eyes on some shoes and a dress. Then home and a lazy meal, haven't decided yet. Tomorrow meeting a friend in the morning then nail appt in afternoon, and then home to make something for Sunday dinner as my parents are coming over. Saturday night is date night, yipee! Sunday DH will be up for 530 am for the match so I'll have a lie in! Sunday morning will be spent cleaning! Cannot WAIT until the cleaner starts!
ninja next Posts: 1548
chilling tonight as was out to dinner last night, bootcamp in the am & then a bit of food shopping & cooking as have the inlaws over for dinner. Up at stupid o clock to watch the Ireland game & need to write my weeking thanks yous on sunday too.
Anahita Posts: 1161
First weekend free after wedding and honeymoon so it'll be strange to not have to do wedding stuff this weekend, and if I'm honest a relief as well! Doing sweet F A tonight, prob just cook dinner with DH. Then tomorrow we're off to a 21st...just to make me feel extra old! :o0 But a lot of our mates will be there so it'll just be a normal night out really. No plans for Sunday, need a lamp for the sitting room so might so lamp shopping, lol
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Not a thing planned, thank God - first week back in work and I'm exhausted. Although we started an extension of our kitchen last week and the place is in chaos so I'll probably spend the weekend trying to control the muck and dirt :action34
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Oh TGIF!! Am meeting the girls after work this evening just for a bite to eat and a catch up and a couple of drinks then going to pick up a bottle of wine and stay with one of them as her OH is away tonight.....might check out the US X factor on tv3. Tomorrow am meeting another of the girls I haven't seen in a while, not sure what we'll do yet but will be good to see her and have a chat, also will drop in to see my Mam at some point. Then tomorrow evening having a lazy night at home with my book and the tv....alright I admit it, I'll be watching X factor then too! Sunday - have LOADS of cleaning to do ....all the awful jobs like the bathroom etc. Will get up early and get that out of the way! Then going for a nice walk and sorting myself out for a nice work jolly in Trim on Monday and Tuesday night :) Jawl - enjoy the engagement shoot!
katiemomma Posts: 2690
Well I am packing my bag at the moment. I am off early in the morning for a friends hen. so wont be back til sunday evening. I must now have all my lies ready to hide being pregnant from my friends :-8 I am wishing all the weeks away. Thought this week would never end. Would love to be staying in tomorrow night. I need sleep and I want to watch Glee and X-Factor. I will watch them on tv3 player on sunday night. Girls would love to be doing shopping with ye. Oh XFactor US tonight after I help at the youth club. With some snacks of course :o0
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Going to a play tomorrow evening & then up before the birds on Sunday for the match! Will probably go out somewhere for brekkie after since we'll be up so early & maybe an early morning trip to the cinema!
SunnyK Posts: 3834
[quote="katiemomma":3pl8tncj] I must now have all my lies ready to hide being pregnant from my friends :-8 [/quote:3pl8tncj] Oh Gosh - what are you going to tell them all? Best thing is to say you are on anti biotics for something and can't drink?
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
having a lazy day today. off out tonight for London wollie meetup!! :o)ll working in morning :o( dinner tomo night with hubby and 2 other couples. :o)ll then work on sunday :o( try saying your on flagyl Katiemomma, its literally the only antiobiotic that will make you projectile vom the minute you touch alcohol!! its generally used for tooth ache, tooth abscess.