Weight

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I was nervous getting weighed yesterday and I thought I would be given out too but no remark was made at all. (Maybe if it was I would be more stricter with myself)anyway how do you convert kg's to pounds? I don't know why I am even doing this as I know its major,I can feel my thighs are enormous! :-8 :-8
pattie Posts: 2379
I think you multiply the kilos by 2.2. So 10 kilos would be 22 lbs roughly. You might have a converter on your mobile, I have one in applications/collection.
Oh jesus im a fatso!
Don't be worrying! It's not all in our control, there's all kind of hormones affecting the weight gain as well as what we eat and how much exercise we do. I've put on loads too and I don't care, I'll go out pounding the pavements with the buggy after the baby arrives!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote="Dolly Dora":3mvl0xnj]Oh jesus im a fatso![/quote:3mvl0xnj] No you're not Mummy!! It's your body preparing the little house for the little one!!! Your body will naturally pad out and you will have no control over it!! My waist line has disappeared and abs are a thing of the past!!
Being off the fags hasnt helped me in the slightest either...I suppose being fat and having a healthy baby is more important....heres to weight watchers after.. O-O
Exactly, well done on the fags, you must be way healthier now.
Thanks girls,im not going to let it get me down,I will eat more if I do :o0 xx
Ferdi Posts: 704
Hi Dolly Dora, don't worry about the weight - I'm saying the same - I'll be pounding the roads afterwards. Would have to say that apart from bump I seem to have put on weight on my thighs and that's a bummer. Ah sure - am off "sick" because of early contractions and unfortunately I'm here on the net with a cuppa and a pack of biccies next to me - I'm my own worst enemy as far as chocolate's concerned O:|
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Ah Dolly at least we can be fatsos together. I gave up the fags in January and put up 2 stone !! I was 13.7 and 5ft 8 when I got my BFP - So I am a fat Mom to be and couldn't give two sh*ts!! Worry about that after the babs