weird baby dreams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

alton Posts: 3077
I keep having this dream where I put my hand on my belly (only 14 weeks so it's not a real bump yet) and feel the baby moving and then I wake in a panic because it's way too early to feel the baby and that must mean that my womb is too thin to protect her. It's an improvement on waking in the middle of the night and turning on the light to check that I'm not bleeding. Still it would be nice to sleep through the night while I still can. Anyone else having any strange dreams?
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Get used to them :o0 the dreams got weirder and weirder for me!!! Then the aches and pains start in the night or the baby kicks you or you need to pee!! Then the baby comes and so you still cant sleep. I cant remember having a full nights sleep!!!
sinion Posts: 6050
I had a dream a while back that I cut my stomach open and took the baby out to have a look. Last night I dreamt that the baby came out just so we could see [i:1rlzu3da]her[/i:1rlzu3da] (don't know the sex but keep dreaming it's a girl) and she was lying on my belly fully clothed for some reason. I noticed then that her toes were all deformed and I felt so bad as I knew it was my fault, something I had done. We decided then that she had to go back in as she wasn't ready so I put her between my legs and she climbed up into me and back into my womb! I'm afraid they just get weirder and weirder :o0
oirish Posts: 1541
ah yes. the baby dreams. Mine are getting more and more vivid and weird the closer I get to due date !! I dreamt recently I gave birth to the placenta in the bath in hospital but the baby had yet to come :o0