weird feeling after energetic cleaning today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
i was doing loads today - packing up old clothes & books and changing bed clothes but was taking lots of breaks in between. i did the bed last and by the end of it the bottom of my bump felt weird. kinda heavy or hard. so i lay on the bed and noticed the baby was lying on that side of my bump and was squirming around. has this happened anyone else?
Inlove10 Posts: 806
Yeah I sleep on my side at night and find gravity makes babs lie towards that side, sounds normal enough. Mine squirms around all the time rather than kicks
Finished here Posts: 2860
Yep my DS was a real squirmer and spent the last two months on one side, the hard feeling at the bottom of the bump could be braxton hicks, did it go away shortly after you lay down ?
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
yeh it stopped within 30secs/1minute of lying down. my bump was totally lopsided where baby was lying. i was wondering if the tight feeling was the baby moving and that just coincided with me changing the beds or if i was straining changing the bed?
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
YES -Baby- I get this alot! HeAvy & kind of hard like u explained! I find if I'm doing housework or exerting myself in anway it happens. Actually when I go walking it happens & my bump always feels kind of stitchy & rock hard but then I'll look & it'll b all lopsided & if I feel it the left hand side always feels rock hard like babs is curled into a ball over there. It's so weird! Glad I'm not the only one!