Weird Feelings

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sept09baby Posts: 1094
For the last couple of hours I've been feeling like I'm going to vomit and my eyes have gone all funny - kind of blurry. Have had no MS at all and was fine earlier. Anyone have anything like this?
Emme Posts: 4735
yep! Could be a dip in your blood pressure. Get some liquids into you slowly and something to eat and hopefully you'll feel better soon. Just take it easy. Tis a pain in the ass!
LMR Posts: 1925
Yup, could be bp, could be baby is lying on something, could be dehydration, could be anything at this stage!! Get some fluids into you and take it easy. If you carry on feeling faint see your doctor or midwife just to check its nothing serious.
That's the thing - apart from that I feel fine. I don't feel dizzy or weak and I had a good breakfast this morning. Even typing this is hard cos I can barely see it - have to tilt and move my head to read what's on the screen cos parts of it go bright and blurry
Emme Posts: 4735
Might want to give your GP a shout so. I'm sure you're okay but better to be safe and all that.
theoracle Posts: 7664
Go to gp, sounds like a high bp issues, you def want to have it checked out as sooon as poss, because if it is due to high bp/suspect pre-eclampsia, that does need to be addressed, so don't hang around - if it is nothing, great, but do have it checked out.
Bun in Oven Posts: 241
I wonder is it an ocular migraine/migraine aura? If you google it, you will see that it does not have to be accompanied by a headache at all, though you might find yourself with a little headache when your vision clears. They are not harmful - just annoying but if it is the first time you have had it, I would go to the GP.
Took a bit of a walk at lunch a feel a little better. My GP is about 2 hours away near home so really don't want to have to go if I can help it. Have appt on Thursday anyway so hopefully will feel ok til then and then I can ask