Weird weird dreams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NemoFish Posts: 2501
Not pregnant. Not TTC. Am a little broody, but know that their is no chance of kids until at least a few years after we get married! Anyway... Had a couple of odd dreams recently. Well the first one wasn't so bad - I simply dreamt that I was pregnant. Had just taken a test and got a BFP. Was delighted when I woke up, and then realised it was just a dream. But the second dream really freaked me out. In my dream I was really drunk. Then still in my dream I had a flashback to the other dream. But I couldn't work out if it was a dream or not. So I got really confused as to whether or not I was pregnant. So, locked in the middle of the night, had to go and get a pregnancy test. I was pregnant. So I started balling my eyes out - basically how could I now be six or seven weeks pg, a few weeks after having gotten first BFP, and I forgot? I was feeling really guilty for drinking so much when I was PG, and even worse because I actually forgot about the pregnancy. Where the hell did I get these ideas from?
alton Posts: 3077
Hillarious! I have those weird dreams-within-dreams too. If only I could afford a therapist to explain them all.