weirdest place you and OH have DTD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Boomerang Gal Posts: 714
Need a bit of humour to brighten up my day - so was wonderign where is the weirdest place that you and OH have DTD >:o) >:o) >:o) Mine would have to be on my boss's desk :innocent: Keep them coming girls :wv
ludicrous Posts: 529
Changing room in a public swimming pool :-8
[quote="ludicrous":1lrbgx4f]Changing room in a public swimming pool :-8[/quote:1lrbgx4f] You littel minx :o0 I contemplated that but lost my nerve!!! O:o)
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
In the "Festival Field" in the Slieve Bloom Mountains :o0 In H2Bs jeep in a lane in the same mountains - a farmer drove up behind us while we were going at it - morto! Oh and in the ladies toilets of his parent's local after hours - we were the only ones there (apart from his parents and brother, who were out in the bar) Shame shame shame :-8 :-8 :-8
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="Morrigin":d63krqko]In the UCD library and in the changing room in A-Wear on Grafton st. :-8[/quote:d63krqko] :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek Are you serious??? OMG I wouldnt even get my DH in the front door of Awear with me, although if he knew he was in for some kinky changing room nookie it might be a different story :o0 I'm sitting here thinking of the strangest place- probably on the balacony of an apartment we used to live in-so bold!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
In a green area behind the Arts block on the college compus. Also in the toilets of a pub we used to always go to. Also in the toilets in a gay club. I used to always go there with my bestfriend and dragged himself once or twice. You should have seen the look of disgust on the faces of the girls when we were making our shameful exit. :-8 Hmmm, I seem to have had a thing for toilets in public places. Oh dear :hic
MrsAH Posts: 3715
[quote="Morrigin":1j15pf4n]In the UCD library and in the changing room in A-Wear on Grafton st. :-8[/quote:1j15pf4n] Was that you!?! I worked there years ago when I was in College. None of us knew what to do :o0 I worked in BTs too, and the same thing.
veryv Posts: 970
In the sea while on hols in Fort Ventura >:o)
[quote="Morrigin":18mo2axv]In the UCD library and in the changing room in A-Wear on Grafton st. :-8[/quote:18mo2axv] How did you manage the UCd library - I couldnt even manage a phone call in there without being fined by the library police :action28
MrsAH Posts: 3715
[quote="Morrigin":zm1wf039][quote="MrsAH":zm1wf039][quote="Morrigin":zm1wf039]In the UCD library and in the changing room in A-Wear on Grafton st. :-8[/quote:zm1wf039] Was that you!?! I worked there years ago when I was in College. None of us knew what to do :o0 I worked in BTs too, and the same thing.[/quote:zm1wf039] Nah we definitely didn't get caught!![/quote:zm1wf039] We left the couple at it, no one wanted to interrupt them! :o0