weirdest thing you've ever put on a sandwich!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cassie84 Posts: 410
not weird to me but to some of my friends they can't get over it! :o0 cheddar cheese and slices of apply with some tayto! I grew up on it and still love it!
Twirl Posts: 5598
Some people find a popcorn sambo weird, it is yummy though :o0 As for crisps, i would put them on any sambo, well apart from a sausage sandwich.
PeaPod Posts: 583
Popcorn sandwich for me too :o0
nelswife Posts: 3869
Havent had it in years but used to love chipstick sandwiches....I am a mostly plain eater so dont think i have put anything to weird on a sambo....
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
People think my cheddar,Mayo and yr sauce sandwich is weird but I love it
Chipstick sambos are lovely and back in the day i would have a ham, tomato and banshee bone sambo. Bit of plain eater myself :o0
guber Posts: 376
A friend of mine eats creamy mash, mushy pea's with gravy on batch loaf bread with kerry gold butter..................... i kid you not
Cassie84 Posts: 410
chipsticks? reallly? ok i don't feel weird anymore :o0
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Mine aren't as weird as yours (popcorn, c'mon!! :o0 ) I LOOOOOOVE mustard sandwiches - the type you get in Eddie Rockets. Today I had yummy lemon curd sandwiches for lunch - hubby thinks I'm vile and off my rocker!! :o0 I suppose they'd be like Marmite - you either love it, or hate it.
[quote="pernilla":vayy9ssu]chipsticks? reallly? ok i don't feel weird anymore :o0[/quote:vayy9ssu] They are yummy go on try it this weekend :o0