Welcome to P+B Djdee

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Belinda Posts: 142
Just wanted to congratulate you again on your bfp djdee and welcome you to P+B. I am sure we will see you over here once the exciting news has sunk in and the celebrations have stopped. Looking forward to sharing your new journey :o)ll
djdee Posts: 2118
Aw thanks Belinda :thnk I'm sad to leave the other girls behind in TTC, but of course will ALWAYS be there for them and will always visit. :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
tallulah Posts: 484
OMG djdee I'm so thrilled for you thats just great news, after all your waiting big huge congrats :o)ll
chicam Posts: 1169
Congrats djdee, I was one of the long term TTC-ers ages ago so I can imagine you are absolutely delighted! Have a happy & healthy pregnancy O-O
fantac Posts: 4109
FABAROONY djdee - delighted for you - fantastic news
jarashow Posts: 3083
Wow, amazing news DJ, delighted for you! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :wv
Mrs Magoo Posts: 475
Congratulations djdee :o)ll :o)ll wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :wv
rushinbride Posts: 1097
Welcome to where you belong :wv
McMummy Posts: 1041
Congrats djdee, am so delighted for you hon! I really hope you have a blissful 9 months. You really deserve it! So excited for you my dear all the best.
pipn lucy Posts: 330
So happy you finally got your bfp after as long as myself. Its all so exciting and just enjoy every day. Best of luck and welcome to P + B :thnk :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll