well hello there

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
hi girlies i seem to have no time to log on anymore anyway hope u are all alright and bumps r coming along well. im laid up in bed at the mo with a viral flu and really bad pains in my back feeling a bit miserable :o( the twins were one last week cant believe it had a fab day had a big party was very emotional as this time last year we werent sure if they would be coming home and to see them at their party in their little outfits was trhe best feeling anyway hope ur all well welcome to any new bfps
lal Posts: 403
Hi Twinsep, Delighted to hear you'd a good day at the twins party...such a great milestone. The flu sounds awful. Hope you're feeling better soon l
summer daisy Posts: 1336
welcome back twinsep.. I was wondering where you had got to.. Sorry to hear that you are sick though. You poor thing! :o( Happy Birthday to you twins.. yeah for them :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hugs SD
ah thanks girls we we really had a great day u should see the amount of presents people were so kind
babe06 Posts: 898
thats fantastic twinswep - have often thought of you over the last few weeks (or should I say months - has it been that long) Sorry your sick but apart from that the pregnancy must be goiing well. Wait till your kids have there own - they'll have such support from their siblings! Mine are unreal - actually fighting over babysitting!! I NEVER have time to log on - always something else to do! Like washing or cooking! Eoghan has reflux but were muddling through - have him on zantec and carobel in bottles now so fingers crossed but he seems much better - or else its juts I'm finally getting the hang of it. Takecare
mummy bear Posts: 3824
hey twinssep great to see you posting again.. sorry to hear your not well :o( there is a terrible dose going around at the mo. great to see the twins had a brill birthday :o)ll :o)ll belated happy birthday to them... lots of toys i can only imagine :o0 you will have to move to a bigger house!! hows I getting on..
Topolino Posts: 1659
Hi Twinsep. I was wondering where you were! Sounds like a bad dose you have - Hope you feel better soon and can WOL more often! Happy belated birthday to the twins!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Lovely to hear from you twinssep. Aww your little babies are one. Glad you had a lovely day on their birthday. I would imagine it was emotional alright. Hope you get over the flu soon enough. How you feeling besides that?
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hi twinssep great to hear from you! :o)ll And happy birthday to the twins! :o)ll :o)ll Take it easy. :xxx
ah thanks girls im doing well it seems to be flying isabel is great mb thanks she started ballet and irish dancing and loves it shes a real show queen. babe cant believe eoghan is a month already hope his reflux gets better emiy had this its nit nice u poor thing topolino how r u how r ur 2 little babas doing lms im grand hun how r u doing hope ur feeling well sphynx how r u doing pet god not long now how exciting!!!!