Went to a medium........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

miss sixty Posts: 467
Hi Girls, Have only literally 10 mins to WOL this morning so Il make this quick! I went to a medium/psychic yesterday - im dead interested in all that stuff and hadnt been in a while. Overall it was a pretty impressive reading (one of the best yet) but here is what he said: "Gal Bride, how would you feel about twins? :shock: , I know your mother is a twin :shock: and somehow I have a feeling you may [i:251fkp8f]possibly[/i:251fkp8f] (10% chance) give birth to twins. Even more than that I actually think you are pregnant now :D but if you are its not even a week! In fact I would be 80% sure you are pregnant now - but please be aware I am not certain. It will defo be happin in next 6 mths anyhow" Now I am on cloud nine thinking I am actually preggers but crapping in myself incase its twins (not sure could I cope). I still do know that he could be totally wrong tho...... Oh this will be a long 12 days waiting for AF!!!!!!!!! PS He is from scotland and couldnt possibly have known my mother is a twin or, that we married this year, or that we are TTC!
Beibhinn Posts: 51
Hi Gal bride Whats his name and where is he base and how much was he. Sorry for all the questions. Beibh
Its a Secret Posts: 178
Went to a medium in April and they told me a "blessing" was on the way. Got pg. in May. Good Luck Gal :D
jellybaby Posts: 2316
My sis went to a medium late last year and was told "someone in your family beginning with with J will have a baby just before the end of 2006". When she told me I laughed it off, cos we weren't even ttc at the time. I had forgotten all about it when we did start ttc, and only remembered when she 'reminded' me after I became pg..... And here I am now, due on 7th December :mrgreen:
Its a Secret Posts: 178
Do your family call you Jellybaby too? :D :D :D
Hi Beibhinn, His name is David Knight, he is based in Scotland and is currently touring Ireland. He did a one day fare in Co. Galway yesterday and it was just pot luck that my pal had booked him for herself and knowing me she thought she had better make an app for me too!!! Apparantly I got squeezed in! I have no contact number for him but I believe he is VERY well known throughout the UK so maybe try googling his name.........its bound to come up. Sorry I cant be anymore help. Come on, anybody else have some freaky "it came true" stories?!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry he was €55 :shock: :shock: :shock: Hubby thought it I was scammed rightly!! :lol: Maybe I was.....we will soon see ;) [quote:2kzv4jxj]Got pg. in May. Good Luck Gal [/quote:2kzv4jxj] Ah Congrats and thanks!
jellybaby Posts: 2316
[quote:302d43gf]Do your family call you Jellybaby too? :D :D :D[/quote:302d43gf] Yup, they sure do!! Haha, I'd be doing well if they called me something as nice as jellybaby :lol:. It's usually, 'hey you' or 'hey f*cker', etc :mrgreen: