were these baby hiccups??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

petunia Posts: 1626
just wondering....... I was feeling [b:3eqdq6lb][i:3eqdq6lb]serious[/i:3eqdq6lb][/b:3eqdq6lb] gymnastics in my tum last night, then when babs took a little rest, I could feel what I can only describe as little twitches over and over again.. This went on for a little while before the jumping around resumed. Is that what baby hiccups feel like? :lvs
Salander Posts: 1639
yup like a little pulse regular and just in the one spot - its babs practising breathing!
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
sounds like it . i think i've been getting them too. it kinda feels like someone has their hand over my belly and is shaking it really vigourously for a second
Emme Posts: 4735
I used to get these the whole time and now that he's here little man is still getting them the whole time. It's like a regular twitch that goes on for a while. Gaviscon used to set him off!
petunia Posts: 1626
:lvs thats so cute!! :lvs and best of all, dh happened to be doing a bump check at the time and he spotted them before me!!
hartley Posts: 826
I get them every night when I lie down. Its like a pulse beating inside you. I have to wait the 10 mins or so before I can fall alseep.