West Cork Brides

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lexi 150907 Posts: 1
Hi am new to this so hope i am doing it right. We are getting married down in west cork next September. Can anyone recommend a florist, cake maker, make up person around clonakilty - skibbereen area? Thanks for your help
CRH Posts: 18
Hey Lexi, sorry can't help with your request but am getting married down that way myself in December so the info will help me too! Good luck with the planning! Will pass on any names etc I pick up along the way.
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Hiya I'm about to pm you. Loopy
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
so thick....meant to put this in a pm!
frenchie Posts: 25
Hey Girls Getting married in June 2008 in Clonakilty, has anyone any recommendations on where to get a wedding cake locally? Have ye had an luck?
SaJa Posts: 4282
Hey guys, I'm getting my cake made by a woman in Ballydehob, West Cork. She is absolutely fab and comes highly recommended. Her name is Sadie Sweetnam and her number is 028 38269. I can also highly recommend my florist, her name is Patricia Reynolds and she lives in Bantry, Co. Cork. Her number is 027 50566. Hope this helps.
Thanks SaJa, i'll check out the cake!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
O:o)
Thanks am79, we're having our reception in Fernhill House Hotel, thanks for all the info, have flowers sorted, but the cake is the problem! I like the plug for the beauty salon :wv you mite have gained another customer!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
:o)ll