Menu

Wexford Brides 2012

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BrideToBe12 Posts: 12
Calling all Wexford Brides. Can any of you recommend a good hairdresser in Wexford Town? Also a good makeup artist too please.
Bm10 Posts: 296
Re: Wexford Town Hairdressers + Make Up Postby Bm10 ยป Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 pm Sarah Keville is an excellent Make Up Artist. I used her and like you I never wear makeup and she did a lovely job. And the best thing was I never felt like I was wearing makeup even though she did put quiet a bit on. She also did my cousin this year but hers was really dramatic but that's what my cousin wanted. Martina Keane is great for hair, she used to work at Alan Kevilles but is out on her own now. I don't have a contact number for her but Sarah Keville would have it. Aishling Beauty Salon in Leisuremax in Wexford are good They do hair and makeup . 053 9171679 they are just outside the town though about a 5 minute drive. Claire Whelan in Evanna beauty in the Faythe is great for make up too, 0539170848 hth
BrideToBe12 Posts: 12
Hi Bm10. Thank you so much for all the information. I was beginning to panic and that is not a pretty sight. I will contact all the people mentioned in the next few days.
LaurelH Posts: 1
Speaking of Keville hairdressing, I had Anne Keville do the hairs for my sisters wedding, absolutely fab, my hair is short and thought I'd be able to do very little with it but she worked miracles, photos looked amazing and everyone was commenting on the hairstyles, definitely recommend the salon:)