What a dream

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh girls had a dream i got a BFP last night i was soooooooo wonderful i was sooooooooo happy, just had to share it with ya's [img:2iaq4cq3]http://www.baby-shoe.com/PregTest.JPG[/img:2iaq4cq3]
bellabella Posts: 2750
Ah Strawberry, I am so happy for you I cannot wait for the day you get your bfp you are so lovely to all the ttc girls. you will be a great mam. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer to start. Here this is for you (forn the future but you may as well start collecting now) :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
God that picture gives me memories. I had the weirdest dream last night that I was lying in bed with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt!!!! :eek Hubby said the night before though I woke up bawling my eyes out. Can't remember a thing.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
God my womb just did a “jump” seeing that pic……God I remember it like it was yesterday, one of the best days of my life…….. :o)ll Strawberry Shortcake before I got my BFP I had a dream that I was doing a test and it came up positive!!! And two days later it happened for real! So that might be a sign!!!!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah thanks bellabella hope to start TTC next few months
NotHere Posts: 10273
I've had three of them dreams over the last few nights, really vivid. And I woke up so happy, went and tested and fecking BFN's :duh: