Menu

What a f*cking day!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charlotteyork Posts: 1275
OMG I feel like punching something. I'm kind of stressed at the mo as had a mini run in with FMIL at the weekend where she did her usual thing of telling me everything I'm doing wrong and I did the very unusual thing of standing up for myself (politely of course). Then this morning I was only awake about 10 minutes when H2B rings me roaring that he has a dry throat because the plug in air freshener that I have upstairs had been left on all night. Now, I only have the damn airfreshener up there because that mans feet are seriously smelly at the moment and I wanted to mask the damn smell. In fairness I shouldn't have left it on because he has a fear of those things going on fire (weird I know, but anyway) but its not like I did it on purpose, I just forgot. Then I got to work and the stupid witch I work with is in super annoying form, just being as awkward and unhelpful as possible, nothing out of the ordinary for her >:o( So at lunchtime H2B rings me for a chat and we end up having an argument about nothing in particular, you know how it is. He then rings me a while ago to apologise for annoying me. AND to tell me that his brother had just been on the phone to him about not being able to get a key cut for the car that he is currently borrowing off me. The key is functioning fine but the electronic locking isn't and his brother wanted it right when he was using it O:| Believe it or not he's a bit frigging anal; felt like ringing his brother there and then and telling him to F off and rent a car if my one isn't good enough. Que arguement number 3 of the day! I feel like I have to deal with absolutely everything, get absolutely no recognition for it and then have to fix the problems that (1) aren't of my making and (2) have sweet FA to do with me. I was so cross after the last phonecall I found it hard to breathe. Thank you for reading this rant, I know its completely pointless, but Jebus I needed to get it off my chest.
she Posts: 3298
had to answer, you poor thing......you need a day off, i know its near your wedding but would you not book yourself in for a massage and then even go to your mates(with no kids) :o0 for the night and chillax with a few bottles of Vino........... :thnk :thnk heres some flowers, take a deep breath and relax...................
MrsRugby Posts: 1532
I hear ya girl ! I too am having the fcuking day from hell!!! Phones where i work wont stop ringing, we are seriously under staffed, hardly got a chance to go to the fcuking toilet today. Boss just asked me to make himself and client bloody tea plus wants all info for client printed and brought into him like NOW!!! Work colleagues keep looking for stuff, bloody printer is gone down, people are still ringing me as as I type this, its fcuking 5:30 I do have a life ring someone else!!!!! Why do people ring you and then when you answer they put you on hold aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh O:| O:| Thats my rant !
thirdtimelucky Posts: 857
I hear you girls.. I'm currently working with a bunch of whinging wagons who pester me all day every day with trivial nonsense, even though I am up to my eyes in project work which has been dumped on me at the last minute. I'm also trying to sell a house on which I have lost 30K. On top of all this, I don't know how we're going to pay for our wedding :eek :eek :eek feel a bit better after getting that off my chest :o0
Jeez Mrs Rugby, your day sounds even worse than mine!! I had constantly ringing phones too; and then when you answer the phone saying "X&Y" and the stupid fucker on the other end leaves a big pause and then eventually says "Is that X & Y" O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| LISTEN people. LISTEN!
x_x Posts: 1823
Hi ladies...thank g0d its not jus me then...I feel like the world is AGAINST me lately, in terrible narky form. Recently moved departments in work and I currently HATE the new dept, got anxiety attacks over the wknd over it. Left on a half day yest, rang in sick today. Dreading going in tomor...would love to leave but as I am pursuing an awful lot of courses external to the company which they have paid for, if I were to leave, it would mean reimbursing the company about €3K. Which is a bitter pill to swallow.... Sorry for hijacking the thread girls....jus had to get it off my chest - H2B is sick of listening to me. :o(
Service Finder
[quote="CharlotteYork":25o2ebme]Jeez Mrs Rugby, your day sounds even worse than mine!! I had constantly ringing phones too; and then when you answer the phone saying "X&Y" [b:25o2ebme]and the stupid flipper on the other end leaves a big pause and then eventually says "Is that X & Y" O:| O:| O:| [/b:25o2ebme]O:| O:| LISTEN people. LISTEN![/quote:25o2ebme] OMG !!! so true!! Felt better after I shared my rant yesterday so far today is going ok ... what about the rest of ye ?
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
[quote="MrsRugby":2ezljmnr][quote="CharlotteYork":2ezljmnr]Jeez Mrs Rugby, your day sounds even worse than mine!! I had constantly ringing phones too; and then when you answer the phone saying "X&Y" [b:2ezljmnr]and the stupid flipper on the other end leaves a big pause and then eventually says "Is that X & Y" O:| O:| O:| [/b:2ezljmnr]O:| O:| LISTEN people. LISTEN![/quote:2ezljmnr] OMG !!! so true!! Felt better after I shared my rant yesterday so far today is going ok ... what about the rest of ye ?[/quote:2ezljmnr] Thought I was the only one that hates this and also when 11811 put people through to me who are looking for a completely different business with a similar name down the road, you tell the person this and they say "are you sure" , hello, do you not think I know where I am supposed to be working O:| O:| O:|
[quote:23js8nhi]11811 put people through to me who are looking for a completely different business with a similar name down the road, you tell the person this and they say "are you sure" [/quote:23js8nhi] "OMG, you're right! I walked into the wrong office and sat down at the wrong desk this morning! Praise the Lord that you rang and set me straight" :o0 Muppets! I feel a lot better today too; had a chat with H2B last night and think we're both getting a wee bit freaked out about all that still needs to be done. Anyway, it'll all be worth it in the end. My stess today is being caused by trying to upload my hen photos to Bebo, apparently they're too big O:| I am a technological failure :o0
[quote="CharlotteYork":290bh1sc][quote:290bh1sc]My stess today is being caused by trying to upload my hen photos to Bebo, apparently they're too big O:| I am a technological failure :o0[/quote:290bh1sc][/quote:290bh1sc] :o0 :o0 and mine today is surfing net today on Austrialia !