What a great day!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
its sunny out i have no bosses here today i am off early no work to do boucning up and down on me seat like a giddy kid on xmas eve (ps nyeb pm me your moby again i deleted it)
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i know great althoug md's here prowling around, but fingers x wont be a busy one
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
YAY!!!! i'm off early too, but thats cos i have an interview at half 5, then heading straight to you guys, i'm gonna look like a bag lady!!...i've got 2 changes of clothes with me inc shoes! i've what i'm wearing now, a change for the interview and a change for tonight!... lets the hope the sun stays out! xx kim xx
and now i have me pcd tickets tra la la
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Good luck with the interview hope it goes well
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
crunchies all around [img:vkxzvf8n]http://www.shopscotties.com/shop/images/crunchie.jpg[/img:vkxzvf8n] go on theres enough there for everyone
shadow Posts: 1866
I had to put my sunglasses on to drive to work today... im always happy driving the country roads in the sun... beautiful... and of course [size=200:sytyrt9l]ITS FRIDAY[/size:sytyrt9l]
good luck with the interview picture them all naked helps withnerves
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote:2mxhi2o3]I had to put my sunglasses on to drive to work today... im always happy driving the country roads in the sun... beautiful... and of course [size=200:2mxhi2o3]ITS FRIDAY[/size:2mxhi2o3][/quote:2mxhi2o3] I nearly got ran off the road this morning because of the sun and a stupid irresponsible Argos driver. At a junction that I was turning onto and he was coming off, he couldn't see with the sun but kept coming anyway straight for me, got an awfull fright TBH,
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
balls...i forgot my rescue remedy!.. :? interview is a bit of a secret at the mo... kinda slipped out... :? thanks for the good luck wishes i'll fill you in tonight, xx