Menu

What a shitty day

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

moanna Posts: 1081
So today was complete shit I took the day off work for a HSG we are TCC over 8 months with nothing happening and I'm 35. So it was agony basically I cried on the table. Drive home in tears and then had to ring into work to check on something that was kinda bubbling at wink yesterday which I basically did everything possible to rectify but basically it all went tits up today while I was away and now when I go in Monday I'm going to be interrogated and told I should have done such and such ect when basically this issue was totally out of my control O:| I'm soo sick of this stressfull job I'm in I'm practically on call 24/7 and totally stressed and I think this could be the root of my TTC problems I feel like going in on Monday and giving my notice. I just feel like I can't do this anymore problem is it pays well and being its are great I'd settle for less money but there are no suitable jobs around :action34 I am totally stuck there and I can't even get pregnant which would mean I could get away for a year O:| Sorry for the rant
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Oh God I feel for you I really do that is one of the worse things I have ever had to get done, I swear labour wasn't as bad!!! But on a positive note I got pregnant the very next month!!!!!
Thanks for replying oh god I know got some shock had read up about it on the net and said it was slightly uncomfortable that's the understatement of the year pure agony! Hopefully it will all be worth it! I'll get pregnant soon and get the hell out of the hellhole I'm working it I swear I'm am going to take off as much mat leave as I can I'm paying 50 quid a week on acupuncture for fertility and I feel great after in and then I head into work the next day and I'm stressed out to the last. Got my bloods taken a few months ago and all was normal except the lactin or prolactin can't remember the corrwct name which is stress related I don't have any stress out side of work thank god It's a bloody vicious circle O:|
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Wow that's what was wrong with me too!! My prolactin levels were to high, had an MRI and it showed I had a cysts and they treated it all and first month got our BFP but like you I was in a very stressful job but took a few weeks off and it was worth it. Really hope everthing works out for you, I know you probably hear it all the time and could willing punch somebody but do try and relax
Thanks for replying ur story gives me hope! The problem is I more stressed out of the place than when I'm there as if I'm there and the shit hits the fan at least I can do something about it. Like yesterday I took the day off then spent the whole eving trying to sort out the mess and ended up at work for most of this morning O:| As I said its a vicious circle the only way out is to get pregnant but I can't due the stress in the job. I seriously am considering packing it all in. Is settle for less money for a less stressful position but there is nothing around at the moment Anyway I'm cd7 today and I'm going to pull out all the stops this month and try and step back from work . Fx it will b my month. Congrats on ur BFP I think I'd keel over if I saw a BFP :o0 all I seem to do with the last 8 months is POAS be it OPKs or HPT :duh: Who ever thought it would be so hard to get a BFP!