What a sweetie !

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
I work with a woman who is in her late 70's she went to Australia just before we got married and gave us a lovely present and she has just called into the office today to give me my pressie from Oz and to see my wedding pics, what a sweetie if only I could swap her full time for the other yoke I work with ah well.
Shin Posts: 8515
ahh that is sweet mrs o'brien...why, who is the other person you work with? a guy or a girl? hey bout time you got an avatar missus, dishy aswell. isnt he the guy off home and away?
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Ah thats so nice of her isn't it - shame there isn't more peole like her in the world
Shin, the other yoke I work with is a girl I have posted several time on how much she does my head in. Yeah my pic is of my man off H & A
Shin Posts: 8515
oh yeah i remember that now. that's the good thing bout temping i suppose, i get to get the f"ck out just when people start to wreck my head. hey my mam fancies him like mad that guy!!! my mother is always at that, commenting on younger guys on the tv. She even thinks Prince William is gorgeous.
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Ah, that is so nice. Puts you in a good mood when people do things like that. *)
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Ah bless her!!! Wow, she's working late in her late 70's - fair play to her!!!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
AWWWW LOVELY!!!! xx kim xx
[quote="Christmas B":1m1zlesg]Ah bless her!!! Wow, she's working late in her late 70's - fair play to her!!![/quote:1m1zlesg] There is no stopping her the boss has been trying to get her to retire for years !
Mistified Posts: 2680
Working is probably keeping her going. I know if my Dad was to retire, and he's 70 now, he would most likely be dead within a few years. I know it sounds like an awful thing to say but he is his is own boss and wouldn't know what else to do! He is semi-retired now I guess, but has enough of a hand in to still be worthwhile there.