what age is everyone!? - Page 8

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
31 yesterday
blondebride08 Posts: 317
[quote:2eglig58]31 yesterday[/quote:2eglig58] happy birthday to you! O-O
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Great to see the 30somethings posting...there are a few of us too you know Newlywed06....and we're not quite using zimmerframes yet. :D
so_clear Posts: 397
33!
mrs sarah c Posts: 522
32!! emotionally 15 years of age
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote:j0xghq9g]Great to see the 30somethings posting...there are a few of us too you know Newlywed06....and we're not quite using zimmerframes yet. :D[/quote:j0xghq9g] :lol: I thought 30's were the new 20's???? I just didn't expect to see many people the same age as me, never mind all the ones younger! I'll be joining the 30somethings in a couple of years myself...sure you're only as old as you feel right ;)
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Or some would say only as old as the man you feel....but that only knocks a year and a week off my age..... :lol:
deisebabe Posts: 740
[quote:2etjru4c]Or some would say only as old as the man you feel..[/quote:2etjru4c] That won't work for me.If that was the case i would be 13 years older :shock: :shock: :shock:
NotHere Posts: 10273
deisebabe Posts: 740
[quote:34c16yff]Similar scenario for me actually, but as I say to him..."you're only as old as the woman you feel"[/quote:34c16yff] Ya i tease him calling him my sugar daddy :lol: :mrgreen: