What am I like! :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Came home, opened the fridge to start dinner and immediately gagged. I can't cope with the smells etc in there, even feeling sick typing this down. Had to get fish and chips out of the freezer instead of healthy veg. Chips are oven ones though so it could be worse. Jeez it is crazy what our bodies go through! I'm amused at the same time as feeling sick! :o0
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
my advice is to get a cool cloth lie on couch place cloth on forehead wait for hubby to open door moan pathetically >:o) and tell him dinner is in the fridge you will be out when its ready but you just cant handle kitchen smells >:o) poor flutterby :thnk
:o0 Hi Ladies! Peacy, he is working til late tonight, I already sent him a whinging text about it. I hope it makes it for me tomorrow before he goes to work. Moo, smells are awful, everything smells so strong, some things make me gag just thinking about them! :o0 It's hard work this pregnancy lark, and no-one warns you about it! (I WILL laugh about this in a few weeks, I WILL laugh about this in a few weeks.....) :o0 Edited to add that I am over the moon to be pregnant, wouldn't change it for the world and am eternally grateful to be blessed with a (please god) healthy bean :lvs
:o0 Moo, I'm not frightening you off the prospect of getting preggers am I? If it helps, the delight and excitement I had when I seen the positive result on the pregnancy test completely out weighs any of the sickness I am feeling now.
well if he is in work id be ordering take out and get the nice man to leave it on the table near the couch and get him to fluff the pillows before leaving :o0
[quote="Moo 2":2bw4t7ht]What would you do if you had to smell vomit or cow dung, or pig manure cos theyre all gaggable smells anyway. You ll probably go green and turn inside out.[/quote:2bw4t7ht] who?? poor flutter
i am grand wuu2 glad to be back in this wolly skin and hows you
well snowie and lady went home to mum and dads willow is in sweden and the cat is limbo dancing with joy all around the house again as he has it back its very strange there is an emotyness stillness in the house without wils i am missing her desperatley but sin a bhfuil thats the way the cards were dealt
[quote="Peaseblossom":2nje99ox]well if he is in work id be ordering take out and get the nice man to leave it on the table near the couch and get him to fluff the pillows before leaving :o0[/quote:2nje99ox] I wish! :o0 I live a loooong way from the nearest takeaway. Bloody country living >:o(
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Flutterby I used to be the same with the fridge - I found cutting a lemon in half and leaving it in the fridge really helped. Either that or buy a bag of filter coffee grandules and leave it open in the fridge - the coffee smell tends to cover up all other smells. An onion would do the same thing but YUCK!